“AWAKEN THE LEADER WITHIN YOU.”
His Leadership and Charisma conferences provide over 20 years’ experience in powerful total-immersion sessions. Learn the tools, strategies, and secrets that Eduard Beltran uses constantly to make an immediate impact and bring about positive, and lasting change in others. You will learn what motivates people and how to harness the power of influence in you, and in others to achieve a greater vision of humanity on all levels. Imagine being able to step into any situation and make a real difference in the quality of, not only your own life, but also of the lives of others. In times of uncertainty, crisis and change, the world needs skilled leaders more than ever before.
Growth is a journey that requires expert guidance.
Someone who knows the way, follows the way, and shows the way to unlock your invisible potential. You may find your way alone, but you will go much further in good company. For over 20 years, Eduard has been teaching, learning, and developing skills on how to master our personal growth and become the people we really want to be.
“For over 20 years, I have been teaching, learning, and developing skills on how to master our personal growth and become the people we really want to be. My conferences are an opportunity for us to meet in the present and work together to reach our highest potential.”
Flexible training sessions adapted to the needs of each client and/or participant. Eduard Beltran offers both in-company and open training modules.
His educational model is based on case analysis, so participants will obtain concrete and effective solutions to improve their negotiations. The principles of the training are:
1. Case studies, case methods, and real negotiation situations
2. Specific techniques applicable to all negotiating situations to reach better agreements
3. Analysis of the participant’s demeanor as a negotiator
4. Objective of the training courses: to change forcing into persuasion.
The benefits of this training: find the keys to effective negotiation, knowing how to reach the best agreement.
1. Use the interests at stake to negotiate without entering a concessionary battle.
2. Innovate by providing new solutions that the other party had not considered.
3. Measuring the influence of the current methods of negotiation.
4. Reinforce the advantages by developing alternative solutions.
5. Build viable and productive agreements.
6. Eliminate unfair tactics.
7. Manage the tension between the competitive and cooperative aspects of the negotiation in a constructive way.
FACE-TO-FACE AND ONLINE COACHING
Using creativity and innovation we can overcome unexpected and other difficulties that we encounter throughout our lives whether personal or professional.
Eduard Beltran helps executives consolidate their roles particularly in delicate negotiation missions, but also for people who wish to improve their day-to-day life.
His training missions in negotiation coverage:
1. Fulfilling individual potential through the realization of a professional project.
2. Developing negotiation skills.
3. Managing situations of change in the workplace.
4. Managing conflict situations.
Our work roles often force us to leave the pre-established framework behind to be able to be creative and innovative to overcome unforeseen events and difficulties.
Eduard Beltran’s coaching missions consist of identifying all the elements, evaluating their profile to identify the objectives and make them real and concrete.
His negotiation or leadership training courses can be presential or online in different formats.